Each of our clients has a full Human Resource Team of professionals at their firgertips.
We believe the key to any successful relationship is communication.
Our staff will be able to identify, prioritize, and act on the ever changing needs of our clients while ensuring compliance with applicable state and federal legislation. Through effective communication, we remain in sync with our clients’ need to efficiently navigate through any situation.
- Bi-Lingual Employee Orientations (English and Spanish)
- I-9 Certification and Authorization
- New Hire Reporting to the State
- Pre-Employment Background Checks
- Employee Mediation
- Assistance with Legal Issues and Access to Labor Law Attorneys
- COBRA Compliance and Administration
- Unemployment Claims Management
- Vacation and Sick Policy tracking and Policy Review
- Resume Review
- Employment Ads
- Employee File Maintenance and Liability
- EEOC Investigation
- FLSA Audits and Compliance